Supported by our very own state-of-the-art fabrication yards in Kemamam, Terengganu, and Lumut, Perak, we have the facilities to carry out fabrication of heavy offshore structures, including topside production facilities. Our services are streamlined into three key activies:
1) Oil and Gas Projects
• Multi-discipline project: Main EPCC contractor
• Single discipline project: Mechanical and electrical
• Marine & heavy structural fabrication: Offshore topside jacket, platform structures, blasting & painting works
2) Maintenance Services
• Maintenance Shutdown
• Long Term Maintenance Support Contract
• Rapid Response: Small & short-notice projects in all work discipline, technical manpower services, plant & equipment hire.
3) Product Trading & Supplies
• CHEMCO Coatings: Moisture tolerant, chemical resistent, solvent free, underwater curing and long term protection with life expectancy of up to 25 years. Certified by Lloyd’s for salt water ballast tanks and FDA (use with fresh drinking water, transporting and holding all non-alcoholic food).
Eco-Logix Chemical Cleaning AQ2000:
effective degreaser and cleanser for all types of
hydrocarbon pollution and maintenance. 100% biodegradable
and non-flammable, AQ2000 cleans spills and the environment
and can be used to put out old base fires as a secondary measure.
In view of tighter environmental legislation and a greater awareness of health hazards, Apex opts for the latest technologies for surface preparation and removal of material coating or contamination. Our goal is to help reduce our ecological footprint in every environment that we operate in.
As the nation embarks on greater oil and gas exploration plus
offshore production strategies, we aim to keep supporting this
aggressive sector with reliable and sustainable engineering,
construction and support services.